I've been getting around lately. What fun.
- Ethics and Creativity in Marketing Strategy, Columbus College of Art & Design (autumn semester)
- Personal Creativity and Innovation, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University (autumn quarter)
- Creativity and Collaboration, Continental Office Environments (November 4)
- Retreat for Children's Magazine Editors, Highlights For Children, Honesdale, Pennsylvania (September 18-19, 2011)
- The Top of The Table, Million Dollar Round Table, Indian Wells, California (September 21-24, 2011). Here is a video excerpt.
- Community Learning Day, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey (October 5). Here is a review in the student newspaper, The Signal.
- Contact Management, Park National Bank, Newark, Ohio (September 27, October 4, November 1, 2011)
- 2011 Conference and Expo, Ohio Library Conference, Toledo, Ohio (October 28, 2011
- Let's Talk Coffee, Sustainable Harvest, Salinitas, El Salvador (October 12-17, 2011)
- Fostering Creativity, TEC-Canada, Montreal, QC (October 25-27, 2011)
Permalink for this page: