Artie is a group chair with Vistage International, the world's leading chief executive organization. Artie is also an executive coach. (In May 2014, he expects to complete a Professional Coach Certification training program at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland.)
Artie has taught Personal Creativity and Innovation at The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business. He also taught Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design. Artie is a writer, actor, corporate trainer and sought-after public speaker. He is slowly writing a book about competence. (Very slowly.)
Artie has a bachelor's degree in English Literature from Yale and an M.B.A. from Columbia.
Introducing Artie Isaac
- How you met Artie, and/or
- Why you wanted Artie to present to your group.
Here are some photographs for promotional purposes.
- The promises that Artie automatically makes to you when he says "hello"
- Net Cotton Content, writings on creativity, ethics and life.
- Career profile on LinkedIn
- Social networking profile on Facebook
- "How Artie Isaac Stays Creative," November 2012, by Jackie Mantey of Columbus ALIVE!
- An interview on creativity on All Sides With Ann Fisher, September 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- Joe Blundo's description of Artie's summer job, "Unusual Intern Savors Slice Of Life At Deli," September 2010, The Columbus Dispatch.
- Jory Farr's "The Art of Being Artie Isaac," February 2010, Columbus Monthly.
(Click on the image at right.)
- An interview (audio only) on the 50th anniversary of To Kill A Mockingbird on All Sides With Ann Fisher, June 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- An interview with Doug Dangler on Writer's Talk, June 2010, The Ohio State University Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing.
- John Ross's "Alive & Unedited: Artie Isaac," December 2009, Columbus Alive! (Click on the image at right.)
More Speaking Examples
- An audio podcast of a keynote speech on how our childhood beliefs must change for adulthood, "Around These Tables," September 2010, The Ohio State University First Year Experience Leadership Collaborative.
- A video of a keynote speech on the ethics of speech, "The Demise of Polite Conversation: Is Communication on the Brink?," December 2009, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- A video of a keynote speech on creativity, "Fast Thinking In A Slow Economy," July 2008, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- Student reviews of the classroom experience on RateMyProfessor.com.
Feel free to ask me for more of anything. Or just take it. Everything I produce is public domain.™ Please don't let me slow you down.
I'm here for you. I care.
Permalink for this page: