269 North Cassingham Road
Bexley, OH 43209
Artie is a group chair with Vistage International, the world's leading chief executive organization. He is a Board Certified Coach and holds Professional Coach Certification from both the International Coach Federation and the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. Artie is certified to interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™.
Artie has taught Personal Creativity & Innovation at The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business. He also taught Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design. Artie is a writer, actor, corporate trainer and sought-after public speaker. He is slowly writing a book about competence. (Very slowly.)
Artie received a bachelor's degree (1982) in English Literature from Yale and an M.B.A. (1998) from Columbia. He participated in the Wexner Heritage Program (2000-2002).
Artie has won awards for his work as a Vistage Chair and Speaker, including the Vistage International Innovation Speaker of the Year, 2013.
Artie's values: justice, compassion, wonder, and malleability.
Introducing Artie Isaac
- How you met Artie, and/or
- Why you wanted Artie to present to your group.
Here are some photographs for promotional purposes. Photo credit: 2016, Walker Photography.
- The promises that Artie automatically makes to you when he says "hello"
- Net Cotton Content, writings on creativity, ethics and life.
- Career profile on LinkedIn
- Social networking profile on Facebook
- "Where I Eat: Artie Isaac," December 2016, an interview with Allison Ward of The Columbus Dispatch.
- "Artie Isaac of Vistage International: Your Questions Answered," July 2013, an interview with Susan Post of The Metropreneur Columbus.
- "How Artie Isaac Stays Creative," November 2012, by Jackie Mantey of Columbus ALIVE!
- An interview on creativity on All Sides With Ann Fisher, September 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- Joe Blundo's description of Artie's summer job, "Unusual Intern Savors Slice Of Life At Deli," September 2010, The Columbus Dispatch.
- Jory Farr's "The Art of Being Artie Isaac," February 2010, Columbus Monthly.
(Click on the image at right.)
- An interview (audio only) on the 50th anniversary of To Kill A Mockingbird on All Sides With Ann Fisher, June 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- An interview with Doug Dangler on Writer's Talk, June 2010, The Ohio State University Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing.
- John Ross's "Alive & Unedited: Artie Isaac," December 2009, Columbus Alive! (Click on the image at right.)
More Speaking Examples
- An audio podcast of a keynote speech on how our childhood beliefs must change for adulthood, "Around These Tables," September 2010, The Ohio State University First Year Experience Leadership Collaborative.
- A video of a keynote speech on the ethics of speech, "The Demise of Polite Conversation: Is Communication on the Brink?," December 2009, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- A video of a keynote speech on creativity, "Fast Thinking In A Slow Economy," July 2008, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- Student reviews of the classroom experience on RateMyProfessor.com.
Feel free to ask me for more of anything. Or just take it. Everything I produce is public domain.™ Please don't let me slow you down.
I'm here for you. I care.
Permalink for this page: