It is my pleasure to introduce our speaker, Artie Isaac.
Artie has worked for more than 30 years with highly creative people, addressing challenges and opportunities facing more than 1,000 companies. Now — after selling his award-winning advertising agency, Young Isaac — Artie leads corporate brainstorming and idea generation programs to develop new products and expand productivity.
Artie has taught Personal Creativity and Innovation at The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business. He also taught Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design. Artie is a writer, actor, corporate trainer and sought-after public speaker.
Artie has a bachelor's degree in English Literature from Yale and an M.B.A. from Columbia.
Please join me in welcoming Artie Isaac.
Here are some photographs for promotional purposes.
- The promises that Artie automatically makes to you when he says "hello"
- Net Cotton Content, writings on creativity, ethics and life.
- Career profile on LinkedIn
- Public speaking profile on SpeakerSite
- Social networking profile on Facebook
- An interview on creativity on All Sides With Ann Fisher, September 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- Joe Blundo's description of my summer job, "Unusual Intern Savors Slice Of Life At Deli," September 2010, The Columbus Dispatch.
- Jory Farr's "The Art of Being Artie Isaac," February 2010, Columbus Monthly. (Click on the image at right.)
- An interview (audio only) on the 50th anniversary of To Kill A Mockingbird on All Sides With Ann Fisher, June 2010, WOSU 820 AM (NPR).
- An interview with Doug Dangler on Writer's Talk, June 2010, The Ohio State University Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing.
- John Ross's "Alive & Unedited: Artie Isaac," December 2009, Columbus Alive! (Click on the image at right.)
- An audio podcast of a keynote speech on how our childhood beliefs must change for adulthood, "Around These Tables," September 2010, The Ohio State University First Year Experience Leadership Collaborative.
- A video of a keynote speech on the ethics of speech, "The Demise of Polite Conversation: Is Communication on the Brink?," December 2009, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
- A video of a keynote speech on creativity, "Fast Thinking In A Slow Economy," July 2008, Columbus Metropolitan Club.
Feel free to ask me for more of anything. Or just take it. Everything I produce is public domain.™ Please don't let me slow you down,
Permalink for this page: